Custom Search
} -->

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Victoria's Secret: "Secret Reward" Card


I just stopped by Victoria's Secret last night for their 7/$25 panty deal and when I left they gave me an awesome "Secret Reward" card! Apparently if you spend $10+ through the end of the month they will give you this card that you can use from Dec. 1-19th with a secret value of $10, $50, $100 or $500! I thought this was a really fun promotion and I know I'll be back to purchase from their beauty section soon. You find out how much it's worth when you're checking out, but I think each card is worth at least $10 so spend $10 now and come back for at least $10 worth of free stuff later!

Check out the fine print on their website http://www.victoriassecret.com/. I'm definitely not sponsored or being paid to share this I just got the card last night and though maybe you guys would be interested too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment