Custom Search
} -->

Saturday, June 16, 2012

10 Makeup Tutorial Videos, Out of the Shower to Out of the Door!

Even though it's been ages since I've posted, I still love you guys!! I have just been so focused on school that I haven't been able to sit down and write about beauty products, although I still think about them all of the time! I have thought of so many ideas for blog posts but just haven't gotten to it and it makes me sad! OK so here's a super big video post that I made on YouTube!! It's a group of 10 mini-videos that I created following me step by step from my look with no makeup, just out of the shower, to my full made-up face :) I hope you guys enjoy! Let me know what you think!!

Tweezing my brows:



Applying concealer:



Now for some foundation!



Don't forget the powder :)



Now prime for eyeshadow and apply under eye concealer as needed:



Time for some brow-bone highlight:



Now to finish the eyeshadow look:



Line your upper and lower lash lines:



Finish the face with blush and bronzer:



And last but definitely not least, brow gel and mascara:



Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment